3Delta Systems® (3DSI) Web Site User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE 3DSI WEB SITE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Copyright. © 2008 3Delta Systems®. All rights reserved. All images, text, programs and other materials found in the 3DSI Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the 3DSI Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of 3DSI.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying 3DSI's products and services are proprietary marks of either 3Delta Systems or its affiliates. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the 3DSI Web Site may allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and 3DSI. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of 3DSI.
4. USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the 3Delta Systems Web Site. The USER waives all claims against 3DSI, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the 3DSI Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, neither 3DSI nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the 3DSI Web Site. 3DSI makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:3Delta Systems, Inc.
14151 Newbrook Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151